Thursday, May 24, 2012

This Week's Advice

Hello readers, If you're anything like me as far as getting your eight glasses of water a day, then your doctor suggested drinking more water. I'm not going to lie, I CAN'T DO EIGHT GLASSES A DAY. I can do five. BUT NOT EIGHT. So, I got the idea of how I can drink at least five glasses of water a day. I started buying a 20 ounce bottle of water and when done drinking the first supply of water, I just go to the nearest water fountain and refill the bottle. Drink that supply and I'm good to go. You see, a 20 ounce bottle of water is about 2 1/2 glasses, so two bottles of this is about five glasses. I stay pretty active, so before I know it, I've already had my five glasses of water and I'm done. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello To All, Thanks For Supporting This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hello shoppers. This is Kim, independent blogger. I'll be sampling food and checking where to find the best deals from discounted to FREE product and services from all over Michigan and beyond. A little about myself. I attended WCCC in which I studied culinary arts. I learned alot about food preparation and desserts, it was a very fun time. I also attended Specs Howard, school of Media, where I studied "video production" I currently write on my blog about my experiences from different restaurants and shops, whether it's online or offline. Food and shopping are my joyful passions.