Thursday, May 3, 2012

Papa's Pizza

This pizza shop is located on Gratiot and 15 mile road. I didn't order a pizza, a pizza review will come later, but I did order their tiger tail jumbo shrimp dinner. The dinner came with fries for $8.99 before taxes. I did enjoy the dinner, but unfortunately, it did not have what I like to call that "WOW" factor for me. The shrimp had a slight under seasoned taste. It just didn't have enough flavor for my taste.
I recommend you save your money. For the cost of this shrimp dinner, you can buy some shrimp at your local market and prepare battered fried shrimp yourself (if you're into cooking like I am). The staff was friendly and very professional and the shop was well maintained. I would visit this shop again because I would like to try other menu items listed. Overall, I would give this location a "B" grade for this visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello To All, Thanks For Supporting This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hello shoppers. This is Kim, independent blogger. I'll be sampling food and checking where to find the best deals from discounted to FREE product and services from all over Michigan and beyond. A little about myself. I attended WCCC in which I studied culinary arts. I learned alot about food preparation and desserts, it was a very fun time. I also attended Specs Howard, school of Media, where I studied "video production" I currently write on my blog about my experiences from different restaurants and shops, whether it's online or offline. Food and shopping are my joyful passions.