Saturday, June 22, 2013

                                                       Saturday 6/22/2013  


Hello food lovers,
               Today I want to talk about  a new find. Normally I talk about food, but this review is all about wine, a delicious chardonnay. My new discovery is Flip Flop, a rich and full of flavor white wine. I was in a local supermarket, viewing the selections of wines, trying to decide if I wanted to purchase my usual wine or possibly try a new wine, when the label for Flip Flop caught my eye. The label had the picture of a pair of flip flop shoes. I noticed the picture first and wondered "why a pair of flip flops on the label"?, that's when I noticed the name of the company. The picture stood out, so out of curiosity, I decided to purchase this wine. I couldn't wait to get home. I love trying new wines, especially when I'm pleasantly surprised and this wine was a joy to drink. It was sweet, with a rich, full flavor. This is a wine that I would be proud to serve at future dinner parties. The company website is www.flipflopwines.com. I give this wine a "B" rating.


              


                                                             Saturday 7/28/2012
 Hello food lovers,
                   I've been away working on other projects, but I'm back.

My next review is for Culver's, the location I visited is on 13 mile & Little Mack in Roseville. As I walked up to this establishment, I noticed how well maintained it was. I walked in and was greeted right away by one of the employees, she was friendly and attentive. I placed my order, which was a sourdough butter burger and crinkle fries(yummy). My order was a carryout, so I couldn't wait to get home to eat this meal. When I got home, I took out my order with great anticipation, but unfortunately by first sight, I was  disappointed. The sandwhich was smaller than I expected. It was a little flat. I enjoyed the flavor of the sandwhich, I just wish it was fuller. It did not have that "WOW" factor. I'll try other sandwhiches from this  establishment in the future. Based on my visit, I would give Culver's sourdough butter burger a "C" rating.





                                                                          6/30/12

  Spaghetti Anyone?

Hello food lovers. Thanks to my mother, I have a lot of spaghetti in my cabinet, so last Thursday I decided to cook up a good amount of one of my favorite pastas. If I could, I would eat pasta until I popped. Check back soon for my latest restaurant review. Until then, enjoy the pasta view.


                                          

                                                                    6/17/2012  Post
                                          
  Hot Soup on a Rainy Day                                                  



Hello readers,
          If you live in Michigan then you know it rained quite a bit today. I was already planning on making another soup. Originally, It was going to be cream of potato soup, but I had some extra ingredients, so I decided to make potato corn chowder, yummy.










1 comment:

  1. My 1st experience at Culver's. And my last.
    I had a Sour dough butter burger tonight. Mine was flat grease was hard on the bread didn't look toasted. Meat was horribly over done and the whole sandwich tasted like they found it under the grill weeks old. Tasted awful! And the meal cost over 11 bucks terribly over priced. Only reason i ate there because my daughter and the rest of the West high Cheerleaders Was working the floor for 10% plus tips for the 2013/2014 Cheerleading Florida Nationals Championship. Long way to go yet to get the money to go.

    ReplyDelete

Hello To All, Thanks For Supporting This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hello shoppers. This is Kim, independent blogger. I'll be sampling food and checking where to find the best deals from discounted to FREE product and services from all over Michigan and beyond. A little about myself. I attended WCCC in which I studied culinary arts. I learned alot about food preparation and desserts, it was a very fun time. I also attended Specs Howard, school of Media, where I studied "video production" I currently write on my blog about my experiences from different restaurants and shops, whether it's online or offline. Food and shopping are my joyful passions.